Monday, October 20, 2014

well...

1 September 2014

I feel like if we look past over the last year or so probably most of the subjects have been "well..." That is how creative I am... what can I say... life is like that now...
I love life... This week was great! We had a zone conference and President interviews... my last one before my last one... :/ But it was really great; we learned a lot. I love learning from our leaders.
We also had a really cool experience with a kiosk... at least that is what we call it... that has the mormon.org questions on them like "what is my purpose in this life?" and those ... It was our turn to have it so we took it to a grocery store to set it up and started talking to anyone who would talk and more who didn't... There are pictures somewhere on Facebook of us doing it... Linda Bogardin is her name, the hna who put them up... So if you can find her... that's me... the random red head...
Well that is the coolest thing. We are doing good here -- getting fat and tan... living the life in Molino. ;) Not the fat... 
The picture is of 2 boys I knew when I was in Mariano a year ago... They have grown up a ton... It was crazy to see them... :)
Loving the Lord and trusting His time and working hard to be worth all of it!
And missing all of you a lot... but in the best way possible... LOVE YOU!
ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment