Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wow... Molino‏

23 June 2014

Well grettings from Molino, Paraguay... I think it is actually Luque, Paraguay but no one really knows... It is all just igual no mas... (whatevsies) One time you asked me mom if it was Broadmoor or S. Nevada... It's the Broadmoor... It is so nice... but the people here are amazing! It is awesome. There is also a tribe of Chamacocos. So there you go... google it... I don't even know if google has any info... but probably... it's google...
I have been asked like 5 times for my eyes... They aren't even that great... but they all like them. I do have pictures of my comp and a hike we did today but my camera is too advanced for this computer... or I don't understand Spanish that well and I have no idea what the problem is... maybe next week...
Anyway... leaving my family in the airport was hard.... but leaving the people of Juan de Salazar was very hard.... but I love Molino... and I'm going back... one of  these days...
A kinda funny story... we were talking to a menos activo family and they got a new parrot... that doesn's talk... and my comp wanted to hold it and so the boy was passing it to her.... and the other boy said its gonna poop on you... and it did... but not on my companion... on my planner... uh.... :) #paraguayproblems.... I love this place... They are actually Chamacoco so they speak Spanish Chamacoco and Guarani... It is insane... I can kinda follow Guarani now but this is all different.... :/ I think it is awesome! They are awesome! And I will learn a basic testimony in this language too!
 I love life! I love the mission! I love helping people and testifying of the one person who really can solve everything! I love it all! I hope that you all are doing good and that you are learning and living as happy as we are! :) SMILE!
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment