Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy as always!‏

30 June 2014

Well I wanna say that I'm sorry if I don't personally email you guys... This cyber is not that great... but I'll do what I can. 
I just want you guys to know that I'm so excited that almost all of you guys will be together this week! I hope I am missed, ;) but I agree with mom and dad that I am where I am supposed to be. I sometimes miss you guys... and then I think of how little time I have left and I just throw myself back into the work and I forget about everything!
These pictures are from a hike that we did last p-day... It is called cerro Koì... It was really like an ant hill but because Paraguay is so flat you have a pretty good view from the top! :) Also this is Hna Hunt. My new comp! She is awesome! We spend most of the nights walking home in the empty streets laughing really hard because I'm funny and she is funny and well Paraguay is funny! ;)
We have really solid investigators here! One couple is Elda and Mamedi. They are Chamacoco. I don't even think you guys would belive it if you heard them talk. It is so different from Guarani... I can't wait until you guys hear the videos that I will take of the both languages... because they are amazing! I love it! They are really awesome though. They have to get married so before I got here they gave them the promise to pray to set a date for their wedding and baptism... We asked them if they prayed and she said that she did... and that they were thinking about the NEXT WEEKEND! It was crazy! So we told them... well to prep us all... how about the 19th of July... and they accepted!!!! They are SO great! 
Also we went over to their house the other night and I saw something really weird hanging from their ceiling but I just thought it was cloths... When we got inside... I realized it was meat... like they were making beef jerky... just there in their house... which is their living room and kitchen and sleeping room... They only have a one room house... but it is a pretty good sized one room house... anyway we were a little blown away... but they are still amazing!
Also we have an investigator that is the "husband" to a menos activa... i say "husband" because they too have to get married... They don't even know if they want to get married... but this last Saturday we were doing home evening with them (we painted prayer rocks... It was adorable! Their 2 girls did it and then Richard and Dominga. Richard took his time and made like a sunflower and it said orar and it was so cute the whole night! I love seeing them do things as a family!) and 2 lessons ago they asked us what he had to do to get baptized.... :O We were shocked... We said well you have to get married... They are adorable... we are working with them... The whole family is progressing so well!
I love the ward here! It is a ward ward but it is struggling with attendance... We only had 70 at church on Sunday. It is true that it was a cold day but still.... we are working on it! We did 7 menos activos and 3 investigators there though! :)
The members here are amazing! It is the first area that I am in that EVERYONE feeds us! Thursday we had 8 lessons and 5 of them gave us food... you don't have to worry about me starving but me coming home really fat is a possibility... you only Paraguay once... ;) I really love the members here! They are amazing! There are a lot of family problems and I don't know if there is a single family that all of them in the family are fully active but we are working on it! ;)
I think the theme for the week is we are working on it! :) I hope you all enjoy your week and vacation time and family and sun! Yesterday was the first time in like 3 days we saw the sun! 
Have a GREAT week! SMILE!!
ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment