Monday, June 2, 2014

oh what a beautiful week!‏

2 June 2014

WOW this was supposed to be another average week in the mission... That did not happen... IT WAS SO AMAZING!
Thursday we knew that the family Flor were going to go to the temple... and they called us in the morning to see if we were going to go with them... and we didn't even know we were invited... So, we called president... for permission... and he gave it to us!!! It was absolutely perfect!!! They were SO happy! And we were SO happy, and it was perfect! They have 2 little kids as you can see and they were in all white and it was just perfect! AH! I loved it! Most of all I felt like what I'm doing is of worth... I know that it is but sometimes it is just so hard to see the end results... There are few baptisms and I have never seen the baptism to temple process fully so it is sometimes hard. And even though I wasn't here for their baptism... I did see the reactivation process for them and so it was a very special day.
Our investigatos are really good. They are so awesome and we learn something new from them every day!
Also, I bore my testimony in Guadani yesterday... Look out world... I'm practically tri-lingual ;) But I really did and for me it was a really big deal! I was shaking like crazy! No dad, my public speaking skills are still horrible... it's all good!
Love you all SO much!!!
ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment