Friday, January 3, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!‏

23 December 2013

Well everyone!!!!! It was SUPER awesome talking to you guys!!!!!! I love seeing your faces and hearing your voices!!!!! and all of it! I don't know! I just love you all SO much!!!!!

Well this is it everyone! Christmas.... It doesn't feel like it (100º is not my normal Christmas) but it is here.... the only thing that gives it away is the decorations and the people selling nativities in the street... don't worry they are not that amazing.... but that is ok. It is kind of fun! I don't know really what it was like before but I think the stores are getting crazier! So, the hustle and bustle is here just not the snow or cold.... there are flowers and fruits everywhere!
I think that it is a really incredible thing to be here on a mission..... I'm frequently BLOWN AWAY at the love and trust that the Lord has for us...He trusts us with His blessed children to teach and bring to Him. But He blesses us with exactly what we need to say, when we need to visit them, and what we need to do if we are worthy and listening! I can't tell you how many times we have been blown away because we showed up at someone's house in the exact moment they needed it or had the impressions to help or when we feel like it was not us coming up with the ideas during the lesson! It is amazing! I have never been directed like this but it is His work. He has a special way of doing things! :)
I trust in Him! His love and ability to heal is bigger and better then we know! He is closer and nicer then we know! And He wants to help, (you can guess it) more then we know!!!!! It is amazing to be His servant and to woke in His field. And when we do things His way, EVERYTHING works out!!!  I love that about being here!
Thank you all for your love and emails... (there wasn't any thing week but throughout the year!!!) I wouldn't be able to do this without your prayers and support!!!!!
I love you all SO much!!! Remember that CHRIST is the center and purpose of CHRISTmas!!!! And that I love you all VERY much!!!!
with so much love and wishes!!!!!
Hna Lutz

Una Gringa y 4 chapines haha -- I have no idea what that means, but there you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment