Sunday, October 27, 2013

and so starts the hot!‏

21 October 2013 

Ok well this week was good! We have 2 investigators that are progressing really well and we had 5 less-active members at church this week! :) WAHOO! 
The bad news of this week is the heat! It is HORRIBLE! I really don't know how to describe it other then that... Like it is DEATH! I seriously feel like it is a dark (even if it is light...) evil power that just sucks the energy and power our of everything else! I'm exhausted all the time now and I think I embarrass my comp cause I'm always yawning... I can't help it! The good news is this week is supposed to rain 3 days! Thank goodness! 
Well sorry for that dramatic weather report... it wasn't exaggerated at all... I'm always just beet red and sweaty and every one says "oh you poor little tomato!"... gee! Thanks guys! Then they say this is nothing yet... and then I want to cry but it is ok. I will make it through... probably with a hat... as soon as I find one.
This week was same ol'... walking and talking and teaching, praying and singing. One thing I'm excited about is that next week is the primary program and they have no one to direct the songs... so who do they ask... the current ward chorister... yes that is me... and so next week I will join the kids in singing 4 songs... the first of which is "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" by the wonderful Sally DeFord... Now I just have to learn the words in Spanish! :) It is still way cool to me that even in Paraguay there is music by Sally! 
We got the wonderful opportunity to clean the temple. It was so cool! We also went to an army base near by and hauled boxes Friday for service! We got to wear jeans! It was like the best day of my life!!!! :) 
This picture is one of the less active families that came to church... and the guy is an investigator. :) We took a picture so they could remember us! and their first day back! 
All is good here! Just baken a little like a toasted cheeser but I will be fine! ENJOY THE COLD AS IT COMES EVERYONE!!!!!
Love you all!!!
Hna. Lutz


No comments:

Post a Comment