Monday, October 28, 2013

28 October 2013

28 Oct 2013

Well, that was I believe the fastest week of my life! And this is the shortest I think I have for emailing so sorry if this is short! This week had a lot of ups and downs. We almost had to drop an investigator... that was really hard, but he came like 2-ish hours to be at church here, so we are working with him still. He just needs help and that is what we are here for. Ups... we definitely had some, but I can't remember... more menos activos in church... I just love seeing all their faces and the investigators when I'm up there conducting the music. If you thought I smiled a lot before... well you ain't seen nothin yet! Speaking of Sunday!!!! The primary program! Well it was a little sad because only 2 of the like 15 kids talked, but the music was really awesome! Thanks to two missionaries (one played, one conducted) Sally's song was awesome! I almost cried but instead I smiled ear to ear! Which made the kids smile, which made me smile! :) I love kids no matter what language they speak!
Well I think we have to go... told you we have no time! The picture is me covered in mud... because I slipped... gracefully of course! 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!! Love you all!!!!!
Hna. Lutz




No comments:

Post a Comment