Monday, July 22, 2013

22 July 2013

22 July 2013

Well it is cooling down here. This place has a surprising number of things like Colorado because it is cold for a week and then so hot for like 3 or 4... and it is winter... gotta love it... They told me in summer it will get to 52 degrees Celsius ... if you don't want to do the math that is like 120...ish...Holly can correct that for the blog (it is actually 125.6 degrees Fahrenheit) ... I did it in my head while walking so it was rounded... a lot of times... my math teachers would not approve.... but whatev!
This week we had a new-ish investigator at church... she is a sister of a member of 5 years. I just feel good knowing we are answering prayers... 
I was almost in tears when the two boys of the Ferreita family blessed and passed the sacrament this week... I love these people! It just makes me sad that because of choices their dad made he can't be a part of this. The 16 year old is preparing for his mission so I just pray we can help get the dad back into the church. 
I don't have much time but here are some pictures... just know i'm happy and love it here!!
Also the members have started feeding me my favorite meals because they know my favorites... and they love me!!!! :) 
Hna. Lutz





No comments:

Post a Comment