Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Long Time, No Post!

Sorry! I'm turning out to be very bad at this! I'm trying!

Here is random pictures of what I have been up to... well when I think to take them!
AMAZING Korean food!

My Handsome Valentine!

Crazy hat days in choir!

Breakfast and a tour of Canon City and Pueblo!
I really haven't been up to much. Just work, family, and friends!

Couple of EXCITING numbers for you... Drum roll PLEASE!
18 more days of work!! I remind myself every morning we are almost there!
27 more days til I go to Maryland to be with 2 out of 3 of my favorite men under 5!
57 day until I go to Argentina!

Mission Update:
I have to get very expensive shots soon... don't want to get sick in Paraguay!
I've officially left the land of cute shoes...And cute everything!
 We are way past cute and my feet now go into practical ones that have a better arch support than any running shoes I've ever had But, I'm not going to lie to you, They are in no way cute or attractive...
As one of my favorite movie says, "There are real prices and mom prices (read missionary prices).
Real prices buy you shiny, sparkly things that lasted three weeks, and mom prices buy you brown things... that lasted forever..." (Confessions of a Shopaholic)
And that is the world I have now entered.

Goodbye real world with real prices and things that are cute and flattering and make you feel good about yourself... see ya in 18 months...
And HELLO brown things that will last... forever...

1 comment:

  1. Hey - you went and got Korean food without me:( But it does look delish!

    ReplyDelete