Thursday, February 7, 2013

Confession

Confession: I am the worst friend in the history of friends. 
Kerri Dawn Rogers Anderson turned 21 yesterday. We've only been best friends for like 5 years and I straight up forgot her birthday... I'm a bonafide bonehead. 

Kerri! I am so sorry I forgot your birthday! I know it was a really good one and I wish I had at least texted you to be a part of all of it.

Kerri is amazing! She is the reason I made it out of high school un-maimed and surprisingly emotionally sable. Most people has a crappy high school experience but cause of Kerri mine was awesome!

Thanks for all the memories over the years! You are the best friend anyone could ask for!


I love you so much and I'm so happy for you and your growing family! Remind your little girl that she has an aunt in Paraguay who loves her and can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. ah so sweet! :) well i guess I'm just as bad a friend because i haven't read your blog til now. i still can't figure out how to follow you...where is your little button? i love you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete