Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Picture update!

I had a fun weekend. I stayed with an amazing family. This is them...
Sorry we cut you off Em!

This is what happens when I'm feeling crafty :)

Brownie cupcake with cookie dough frosting! YUM!

What a great lunch. I spend most of my lunches reading! :)


Slightly terrifying... This thing fell  and made a gunshot sound. I thought I was going to die. It scared me SO bad!

We spent a girls night in boys sweats! We watched Merlin (Fave!) and ate this amazing ice cream cake!

Painted our nails. Trying to get into the Valentines mood... its only slightly working.

Came home from work to see this! OH-YEAH!

Sunday Dinner with Katheryn! :)

Perfect picture of the Lutz stare!

Awesome corn bread. Like so good!

Ooops! Dropped one on the floor! Shhhh! Mom still doesn't know!

* Just in case you are on the same page as me... I will try really hard to get the ice cream cake recipe cause that was like the best thing I've ever eaten! I'll share it with you when I get it.
Also: 92 Days until I go to Argentina!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment