Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference

7 April 2014

Well I have like NO time but I will say that conference was INCREDIBLE!!! I loved watching it in English!!! (EEE!) and was overwhelmed with feelings and promptings on what to teach and how and what to study and who to help. I though it was amazing how many times some scriptures and stories were repeted. We will be studying those more! I do have pictures from a museum we went to and buses but they will have to come next week... sorry! But I love you all SO MUCH! and am so happy to be out here! and SO grateful for your prayers and support!
HAVE an awesome week! And be the missionaries you are!
ME!

From Facebook. Apparently this girl went out with the missionaries and she thought it was SO funny that Hermana Lutz stepped in a puddle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment