Sunday, March 2, 2014

Zoo and other adventures!‏

24 February 2014

Well the zoo was... well, it was what you would expect from a 3rd world country zoo....... so it left MUCH to be desired but the birds were incredible! So that was kinda fun! I think it was funner to just put on some jeans and not think much about anything! the other picture is of a little boy that was hiding because he didn't want to go to school... he is adorbs and yes mom that is outside their house... the first one is me and my comp walking on the road that lead to the zoo...
Well This week was HOT! I know I say that a lot but it is seriously hard. It is ok cause it is worth it! Can you believe that I am saying that... I do love this work! I think the biggest miracle of all is the depth of understanding that I didn't have before... this gospel is so simple! It is all about the Atonement of Jesus Christ! It all depends on Him! Our live, our resurrection, our baptism, our repentance, our covenants, our returning to our Father in Heaven, And I am SO grateful for Him and His (and the Father's) willing sacrifice! I love that!
I love you all! GO serve SOMEONE!!!
Love you!
 ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment