Saturday, June 29, 2013

day 61... can you believe it?!?‏

24 June 2013

So, due to the fact that I'm a terrible planner... I don't have tons of time on the computer today so you probably won't get pictures... sorry...

But everything here is way good!! 
Sorry about missing Fathers Day... :/ I'm a terrible daughter but I really do love you a ton and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your faithful example. The longer I'm here the more I realize what a rare thing it is in the world to have a family like ours... one that is Mormon for at least 4 generations on all sides. I just feel really blessed to have so many ancestors to draw strength and courage from. We were watching 17 Miracles 2 p-days ago and my comp asked if I had pioneer heritage and she was shocked when I said yes... I never thought it was special but down here they are mostly converts and don't have that kind of history. We are blessed!!! Also, you are blessed in your hot cockroach free shower ever morning... cause our heated shower head has worked for 2 days... so don't ever forget that.
I promise things happen even though ever time I go to write I have nothing to say cause my memory sucks.
We have amazing investigators and a great ward and lots or menos activos to work with. Everyone here is just SO nice!! I can't think of how else to describe them. Also, Paraguay is a South American anomaly because the people here are tall. Not all of them. Most are little but they have really tall ones too. Like this one girl in our ward, I have to kiss up to her. Because yes, we kiss people... 2 cheeks every time... it takes at least 2 hours to get through the halls at church... at least it is only the girls!
Promise pictures and more to come!!! 
Love you all!!! And thank you so much for all your support!!!!

Hna Lutz

No comments:

Post a Comment