Saturday, April 20, 2013

Last Blog Post...

...From This Side of the Equator! :) (Crazy huh?!)
I get set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in less than 24 hours and so that means no electronics for a while... So I wanted to say Adios!
I hope to have this blog updated every once in a while with the family letters I send but I guess that depends on how much my brother loves me... : D Hopefully I'll keep you guys updated. Either way... I won't be the one pressing the publish button so for now... Adios!

Thanks for following me, even when I'm dry and dramatic and not very interesting. Ya'll are great, even though it's mostly family who reads this.


Have a great 18 months without me on the same continent as you... Yeah I just lost it a little bit too! I don't actually know if it is possible, so good luck trying! :)



Goodbye and Much Love!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment