Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It was a dark and stormy night...

It actually is not dark or stormy at all, right now it is actually clear blue skys. That is just a really good way to start a story... anyways...

Welcome to my Blog... That might be the weirdest thing in the world! I have a blog! hmmmm ... Well I want to officially thank you for stoppin' by, I hope you stay and read the posts to come. (if I scare you away I'm sorry!) I don't even really know why I'm doing this other then the theory called "Why the heck not?!?"

I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a simple girl who loves fashion, hair, make-up, biology, math, music, feel-good movies, football, Colorado (where I was born and raised), BYU-Idaho (where I'm getting my degree in Biology and Math), the color Yellow, houses that are green, red heels, watches, shoes in general, kids, family, the scriptures, Jane Austin movies, cheese romance books, painting my nails, sign language and friends. Thank is just what I can think of right now but it's a good list. I am about to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Paraguay and cannot wait to meet the people and learn the language and teach!

And I will end with the best way EVER to end any story (or post)... And then I found 100 bucks!!!! YEAH!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment